Under the cut you will find an amazing story of how the people of the modern city could escape from the stuffy city with its globalization and the cult of consumption, could find their paradise on earth and at the same time to save a unique piece of nature from destruction. It all started in 2006 when one couple from Colorado – Erica and Matt Hogan – bought 242 hectares of forest in Costa Rica, which the local government was planning to cut down …
1. Look at all this stuff, the couple decided to build not just a house …
2. After being in front of a selection of large and beautiful trees, why not build a tree house?
3. That’s what they did.
4. The couple announced their apartment to friends and family …
5. And many of them want to afford such a tree houses!
6. Finally, after 7 years, this place has grown a real village in the trees.
7. This high-rise settlement has its own bar.
8. And here with the water-supply system by gravity, which pulls water from a nearby source, and collects rainwater.
9. This is just perfect!
10. Think about it – this is your front porch!
11. This is the corridor.
13. The answer to the question, suffer many – yes, there is WI-FI!!!