1. If you’ve ever dreamed of owning your own water park, then this could be the house for you. This over-the-top foreclosed mansion in Boulder City, Nevada, has gone on the market for $ 3,000,000 (about £1.9m).
2. The listing on the estate agent’s website states: “The views alone will take your breath away. The attention to detail and ‘Disneyesque’ finishes will delight and astound all who view.”
3. The grounds feature a man-made waterfall…
4. …leading to a secret grotto
5. In addition to its own water park, this oasis in the desert on the outskirts of Las Vegas offers stunning lake views, a tennis court and two putting greens.
6. A lazy river runs around the property…
7. …A bizarre cowboy dummy sits outside an old-time saloon and watches the lazy river roll by
8. The house has 9,245 square feet of lavishly-appointed living space and 1.5 acres of land.
9. The house has six bedrooms…
10. …and seven bathrooms