In this issue you will see the photos taken during the descent into one of the deepest and most dangerous caves in the world. Their author is a 32-year-old British photographer Sean Robbie ( Robbie Shone ), which is accompanied by a 20 cavers who have made a dangerous journey “to the center of the earth.”
1. Daredevils descended in the depth of 1200 meters – the cave Gufr-Berger, which is located on the plateau of weed Vercors massif in the French Alps.
2. Until 1963 it was considered the deepest abyss in the world, way was not given to the cave, Pierre-Saint-Martin. Later also study abt other caves, they “pushed” it in the list of the deepest further.
3. At present depth of 1323 m Berger, and total length is over 30 km of moves.
4. The cave is technically difficult to cross. Return from the bottom of the cave to the surface can take 15 to 30 hours without long breaks.
5. Pavodkoopasna cave. In recent years the Berger killed six people, five of them were because of the flash floods.
6. Gufr Berger was opened in 1953 by Joseph Berger and Berger translated abyss.